Given the new US presidential administration and the development of COVID-19 vaccinations, market participants are wondering what’s in store for the USD in 2021.
In the latest free 45-minute webinar bought to you by Xe and BritishAmerican Business, our experts will discuss:
- Recent performance of USD and GBP
- Risk-aversion trading theme versus market fundamentals
- How the China / US relationship is heading and how this could impact USDCNY throughout 2021
- What we could expect throughout the remainder of 2021 and different scenarios that could have a positive or negative impact on USD and GBP
- A summary of the type of solutions you can look to implement to protect your business from further impact
Join the currency experts from Xe as they share their thoughts on the current market outlook and how businesses that have a commercial exposure to the currency markets can look to protect their bottom line from further impacts and protect against uncertainty.
Register now and submit your questions, and our experts will also look to answer the common challenges during the live session. We may not have all of the answers, but we can look to provide some support to issues regarding currency exposure.
Date and Time
April 22nd 2021, 5:00-5:45 PM CEST
About Xe for Business
Xe provides comprehensive international money transfer and currency risk management (hedging) solutions. Our team of foreign exchange specialists work with UK businesses of all sizes to improve their FX outcomes.
How to get started
Signing up for an Xe Business account is completely free, and will take just a few minutes. Interested in learning what the process entails? Contact our expert Maurits Houthoff for quick and transparant information.