Amsterdam – Full-time Read more
Bunnik – Fulltime Read more
30-12-2021 | treasuryXL |
Though Blockchain is not yet well understood by many treasury people, and tangible real-world applications for the corporate treasurer’s day-to-day activities are still scarce, this technology is getting increased interest in the treasury world.
Click on the image below to learn more about Blockchain for Corporate Treasurers.
- How to use Blockchain in a treasury environment?
- What Blockchain activities for the corporate world?
- Why Blockchain for the corporate treasurers?
- What may blockchain bring for corporate treasures?
- What benefits may blockchain technology bring?
- What could it bring strategically?
29-12-2021 | treasuryXL |
Cash management is the discipline of Treasury that is devoted to the management of planned expenditures, so it is highly focused on operational efficiency and process optimisation.
Click on the image below to learn more about Cash Management.
- Examples of Cash Management activities
- Frequently asked Cash Management questions
- Cash Management summary
28-12-2021 | treasuryXL |
Working Capital Management is short-term financial planning. It is the set of tactics employed by Treasury to meet an organisation’s cash needs over the upcoming 12 months.
Click on the image below to learn more about Working Capital Management (WCM).
- Examples of Working Capital Management activities
- Frequently asked Working Capital Management questions
- Working Capital Management summary
27-12-2021 | treasuryXL |
Corporate Finance is the financing of a corporation’s activities through borrowing and investment. To raise capital for business needs, companies primarily have two types of financing as an option: equity financing and debt financing
Click on the image below to learn more about Corporate Finance.
- Examples of Corporate Finance activities
- Frequently asked Corporate Finance questions
- Corporate Finance summary
Hilversum – Full-time Read more
The Hague – Full-time, Internship Read more