Hoofddorp – Full-time
This role is a Graduate role is a hands-on, career starting role within ASICS EMEA Treasury Department, located in Hoofddorp the Netherlands.
This role offers the opportunity to gain work-experience, get acquainted with Treasury and Cash Management Practices in a real working environment and potentially offering a chance for a further career within ASICS Treasury or other ASICS EMEA Finance departments.
In the core of this role you will get hands dirty in several key Treasury (administrative) processes. As soon as this is mastered and managed: you will also get the opportunity to get involved in high-profile improvement projects such as the upgrade of the SAP Treasury Module and/or the design and implementation of Treasury Cash & KPI Dashboards and/or the implementation of a FX Trading Platform.
Position in the organisation
The Graduate role is a new role within ASICS EMEA Treasury. On a day-to-day basis you will be guided by the Senior Treasury Executive; you will report to the Director of Business Control & Treasury.
Responsibilities / Results Field
Cash Management & In-House Banking
You will oversee the In-House Banking processes:
- You will export payment files
- Analyze and action rejected and returned payments
- Communicate with subsidiaries in regard to payments-on-behalf
- Monitor complete and correct clearing of accounts, be involved in account reconciliations
You will get involved in the process of rationalizing bank-account structure and streamlining cash flows:
- Prepare documents to close & open bank accounts
- Prepare documents to update signatures and perform KYC-requests from banks
You may get involved in Cash Forecasting processes:
- Gathering and consolidating forecasts inputs from both systems and department heads
- Calculating and analyzing the forecasts and share/discuss with Treasury Heads in Europe and Japan HQ.
You will oversee the Bank Guarantee request and -issuance processes
- Manage & Control the bank guarantee requests from the business
- Manage the ASICS EMEA Guarantees portfolios with several banks
- Initiate and follow-up on Issuance requests, Renewals and Cancelation of Guarantees
Credit Card Program
- Manage the Credit Card Portfolio and maintain Masterfile administration
- Manage New-Card Requests and Closing of Cards
Knowledge and experience
- A completed Master degree in Finance/Accounting, Computer Science, or a related technical field.
- A proven interest in accounting, financial and commercial analysis.
- Advanced Skills in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Availability for 12 months, located in the Netherlands
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High attention for detail, first-time-right mentality, high level of personal efficiency
- Commercially minded, pro-active, action-oriented
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Flexible and Stress resistant
- High standard of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
What ASICS offers you
- A graduate- / starter salary with an attractive social benefits package
- 6 months contract with the possibility to extend for another six months.
- Discount on ASICS and Onitsuka Tiger products up to the legal tax limit
- Working for a growing, sportive international company in a fast-paced environment
- The possibility to give your personal input and develop yourself within our company
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you are interested in this job requisition please apply online including your CV and motivation letter.