Find out how to manage your Master Data in a safe way including how to prevent fraud in this upcoming webinar next week on May 18 together with Nomentia, featuring Mark Roelands, Kendra Keydeniers and Huub Wevers!
Date & time: May 18, 2022 at 14:00-14:45 PM CET | Duration 45 minutes
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how you can manage your Master data in a safe way, how you can prevent fraud and sanction risks through the management of this data, and the subsequent processes that make use of your master data. This ranges from the creation of counterparties in your ERP to the safeguard checks in your payment process and system.
More specifically, we will discuss the following topics:
- Introduction to Master Data management
- Managing the counterparty Master Data in your ERP
- Trends that companies face related to Master Data
- High-risk processes using your master data
- Steps to create a safe and secure culture within your company
- Setting up appropriate processes and systems to enable security
Throughout the webinar, you get a chance to ask any questions that arise.
Meet the speakers
Risk and Compliance Specialist
Director Community & Partners
Head of Sales