Live session | June 14 | 11 am CET
How to benefit from the advantages of APIs, for small, medium, or large companies?
APIs are a key work in Treasury Management Systems and the link to multibank platforms. APIs are a catalyst in real time to grant CFOs and treasurers a 360 view of their liquidity management.
Join the panelist discussion to hear from experts in the field
- Pieter de Kiewit, Owner of Treasurer Search is moderator of this session. With his passion for treasury and his wide industry knowledge he is the obvious person to ask the right questions to the experts.
- Patrick Kunz, owner of Pecunia Treasury & Finance and highly valued treasuryXL expert. With Patrick’s impressive career within the World of Treasury, you can really say that he lives and breathes Treasury.
Patrick is performance driven. He is an open minded, outgoing, rational person who is comfortable communicating and convincing on all levels of management. Patrick has worked with both international corporates from all fields of business as well as national non-profit organisations.
- Félix Grévy, VP Product, Open API and Connectivity, Kyriba
Felix Grevy has more than 20 years of experience working in Financial Technology and held various roles in product development, sales and product management.
He has been working on API for the last 5 years, building and launching successful API platforms. He has joined Kyriba in 2020 to lead the API and connectivity strategy
We will go around several questions:
- Who should, own/build the API; Bank, customer or TMS provider? If a bank builds one should it be open source?
- How can APIs contribute to accounting or controlling, in situations where there are intraday statements, but accounting is only able to process them with end of day statements? Two-way traffic: API’s for both statements / Camt for instant payments
- How does the CFO leverage the instant payments vs instant acknowledgement?
- APIs vs Swift. How do they operate together?
Discover everything there is to know about APIs and how to unify data in a single platform to deliver key insights.
Register today for the next event on API and its advantages.