We are excited to announce our media partnership with marcus evans for the 8th Edition of Retail Deposits & Strategic Optimization – Canada. In this edition of the conference, the delegates will find out the latest trends in customer experience and pricing in times of high-interest rates.
12 – 14 September 2022
This premier GFMI event will bring together leading industry experts in retail banking and digital transformation from across Canada to address the current challenges and best practices for acquiring and retaining retail deposits. More specifically, Haventree Bank, RBC, BMO, First Ontario Credit Union, SBI Canada Bank, Innovation Credit Union, and many others be discussing how to manage the excess liquidity levels obtained during the pandemic, establish customer loyalty in a highly competitive rate environment through personalization and digital transformation, and improve your bottom line through optimizing deposit revenue through dynamic pricing strategies.
- Reviewing the impact of macroeconomic conditions on retail deposit optimization: how are rates and regulation changing strategies?
- Sourcing and retaining sticky deposits in a highly volatile rate environment
- Utilize product and pricing strategies to stay on top of the competition
- How to handle liquidity levels in a rising rate environment
- Taking digital transformation to the next level by centralizing focus and innovation on customer experience
Looking forward to welcoming you at the event!