Effective Finance & Treasury in Africa | Eurofinance
07-02-2023 | Eurofinance | treasuryXL | LinkedIn |
Join senior treasury peers on March 7th in London at EuroFinance’s 10th annual Effective Finance & Treasury in Africa. Understand changing developments and the unique opportunities and challenges of doing business in this dynamic region.
This year’s speaker line-up includes experienced treasurers – all active in African markets – including:
● Edward Collis, Treasurer, Save the Children
● Neiciriany Mata, Head of finance, Angola Cables
● Marta de Teresa, Group treasurer, Maxamcorp
● Chigbo Enenmo, Finance and treasury manager, Nigeria LNG
● Folake Fawibe, Integrated business service lead, Danone, Southern Africa
● Jan Beukes, Group treasurer, MultiChoice Group
They will discuss important topics including cash and FX, payments, liquidity and financing, digital transformation, share success stories and provide practical guidance on how to optimise your treasury operation for growth.
For the full agenda and to register, please visitt this link.
Quote discount code MKTG/TXL10 for an exclusive 10% discount for TreasuryXL readers.
If you have any questions, you can contact the EuroFinance team directly at [email protected].
Registration is open – find out more and register now.