| 31-1-2019 | treasuryXL |
The 15th edition of the ACT Cash Management Conference takes place on 12 February 2019 in London.
The ACT’s flagship cash management event of the year provides a unique opportunity to share best practice, hear practical case studies from leading corporates and network with fellow cash management and treasury professionals.
The payments landscape: keep up to date with the latest changes in payments innovation and regulation:
- the latest regulatory changes and payment fraud (panels)
- cross-border payments, the New Payments Systems Organisation (breakout sessions)
- setting up a payments factory (best-in-class case study)
Cash management evergreens: lack of control and visibility remain the top cash management challenges for treasurers. Discuss key questions such as:
- what really makes good cash management? (panel)
- cash pooling structures and trapped cash (breakout sessions)
- how to get cash forecasting right from the beginning (best-in-class case study)
The bigger picture:look beyond day-to-day cash management and listen to frank discussions on:
- the profitability of cash management products from a bank’s perspective (panel)
- designing an optimised liquidity portfolio (breakout session)
- the future of cash management innovation (panel)
For more information or if you want to register for the event visit the events website.
[button url=”https://www.treasuryxl.com/contact/” text=”Contact us” size=”small” type=”primary” icon=”” external=”1″]
[separator type=”” size=”” icon=””]