Manage and steer excess liquidity in the current climate through effective FTP strategy in order to achieve balance sheet optimisation.
London, UK or Virtual Attendance
2nd – 3rd September, 2021 | 08:30 BST
The COVID-19 crisis has shifted the banking industry’s focus to balance sheet management, due to the volatility it has caused in the balance sheet. The impact of the move to a risk free rate, measures taken by authorities to incentivise lending throughout COVID-19 and the sustained low interest rate environment have posed a large amount of challenges for those in Asset Liability Management (ALM) and Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP). Banks should ensure FTP is not treated as a cost centre but as a tool to drive excess liquidity, grow assets to offset liabilities and ultimately target P&L volatility caused by COVID-19.
The marcus evans ‘11th Annual Funds Transfer Pricing and Balance Sheet Management’ conference will provide banks with a platform to learn from practical case studies how to develop an efficient FTP model that achieves optimal balance sheet structure in the COVID era, as well as offer a glimpse into future developments surrounding liquidity risk to be able to anticipate demands and improve funding plans. Attend the conference in London on 2-3 September, 2021 or join virtually, and enjoy two days of practical case studies, panel discussions and networking opportunities.
Attending This Premier marcus evans Conference Will Enable You to:
- Evaluate the cost of funding in relation to excess liquidity driven by customer deposits and regulatory support.
- Steer liquidity and capital to manage the excess liquidity and prepare for potential absorption of this excess.
- Achieve balance sheet optimisation to navigate through constraints and stress prompted by the COVID era.
- Evolve FTP strategy alongside market developments such as customer behaviour and sustainability metrics.
Practical Insights and Case Studies from Industry Experts, some of which include:
- Maros Hrnciar, Head of Financial Analysis and Budgeting, Raiffeisenbank
- Dr. Thomas Ribarits, Director, Financial Risk Management, European Investment Bank
- Anton Fuchs, Senior Risk Control, Landesbank Berlin AG
- Heikki Koskinen, Head of ALM Analytics, Group Treasury, Luminor
- Gerwin Scharmann, Head of Treasury, Santander Consumer Bank AG
- Fitzarnaz Drummond, Executive Director, Goldman Sachs
- Davide Vella, Head of Balance Sheet Management, Mediobanca
For more information please contact: Ms Ria Kiayia, Digital Media and PR Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://bit.ly/3hz5jp3
I wish you a great event!
Director, Community & Partners at treasuryXL