MEET SUGANDHA SINGHAL
Sugandha Singhal is a Treasury Professional with diverse experience in Treasury, Strategic Planning, MIS, and Business analytics. She is passionate about breaking down complex problems and solving them using system-oriented thinking. With strong focus on process improvement, she has lead transformation of the treasury function both in terms of cost-effectiveness and process agility. A firm believer that real change in society must start at individual level she channelizes her spare time in volunteering for the cause.
Sugandha is also the highly commended winner of Adam Smith Asia Award for ‘Best working capital management solution’, winner of ‘Finance Transformation Initiative award of the year’ with C2FO and ‘Out of box thinker Award’ by SRF Limited. You can find more information about these awards on Sugandha’s LinkedIn profile.
- Corporate Treasury: Balance sheet management, policies, compliance management and governance
- Cash management – Investment planning, Short term funding, projections, and reporting
- Fund raising – Bonds, Money Market, Project financing, ECB, Bilateral loans
- Working Capital – Dynamic discounting, Invoice discounting, factoring (recourse & non-recourse), intercompany funding, Trade Finance
- Strategic Planning: Feasibility analysis, Strategic Road maps and competitor analysis
- Risk Management: Interest, FX, and certain aspects of operational risk
- Hedging – Exchange rate derivatives, Interest rate derivatives, Hedge Accounting
- Shared service centre – Banking process establishment, automation of AR / AP