| 04-08-2020 | by Kendra Keydeniers | A couple of months ago, we started the ‘Meet the Expert’ interview series with experts from the treasuryXL community with different treasury expertise. Treasury needs to deal with an increasing availability of alternative financial products, intensifying risk management requirements, regulatory and compliance constraints. What do our experts think […]
Arnoud is Associate partner at ILFA Group and Managing partner at Smartfunding Haarlem eo.
Treasury professional with 30 years of experience both as Investment banker and with listed and non-listed corporates.
Specialised expertise in Cash Management, Risk Management, Corporate Finance, FX and Interest Derivatives.
Consultancy, interim management, financial engineering, and finance arrangements.
- Corporate Treasury
- Cash Management: TMS, bank independent cash pooling
- Corporate Risk Management on Interest & FX
- Corporate Finance (Corporate loan, invoice discounting, factoring, securitization, leasing, intercompany funding)
- Pricing and execution in FX and Interest Derivatives
- Working capital management
Arnoud is registered as DSI Senior Beleggingsadviseur and DSI-Treasury Advisor with registration number 10155 and a member of the DACT.