| 25-09-2019 | treasuryXL |
TASKS CASH MANAGER
- Monitor and manage global liquidity;
- Communicate frequently with finance colleagues of global subsidiaries, banks and auditors, especially but not only in Spanish speaking countries;
- Manage compliance with internal and external regulations. Give extra attention to KYC, AML and sanctions;
- Big ticket payments and monitoring of other payments, analyse flows, analyse and report;
- International bank relationship management, build and maintain the banking infrastructure;
- Help managing the various international credit lines;
- Back up of colleagues and various projects.
IDEAL CASH MANAGER
The profile of the ideal candidate for this position covers at least three aspects. First he has experience in (most of) the described tasks in a corporate environment. Bankers will be considered. Second he is a strong communicator with a strong sense of responsibility and flexibility. Third he is a Spanish speaker.
Our client is a small headquarter of an industrial company with operations on four continents. From a banking and treasury perspective our client works in demanding environments: currencies, infrastructure and legal requirements are different from what we know from our Wester European market. The small team is stable, committed and non-Dutch (though the team members do speak English and often also Dutch). Team members cooperate but also have their individual tasks they can focus on.
REMUNERATION AND PROCESS
The expected maximum base salary for this position is €60K. The cash manager can pick up extra tasks over time, our client will support training. Climbing the hierarchy is, given the size of the entity, not to be expected.
Pieter de Kiewit
T: +31 (0)85 086 67 98
M: +31 (0)6 1111 9783