International Treasury Management is the annual meeting place for 1000s of the World’s most senior treasurers to learn and share experiences in valuable peer to peer discussions. With a reputation for ground-breaking sessions and world-class speakers, our 30th anniversary event will explore the boundaries of the profession, take a glimpse into the future of business, treasury and working life as well as offer the practical case studies on the treasurer’s top agenda items.
Only one treasury event can deliver the comprehensive mix of big picture global insight and granular treasury knowledge you need to make the right choices for the future.
Over the past 30 years since EuroFinance’s inaugural conference on International Cash and Treasury Management, much has changed. Treasurers have firmly become business partners, technology experts, risk managers and opportunity spotters. They often lead fundamental change within the company as markets, business models and technology shifts.
What next? This event will delve into how treasury operations can gear up for the future, having learned the lessons from the past. Where, who, what and how will the corporate be in the coming years and what is treasury’s role?
Keynote sessions will offer big-picture insight alongside themed streams including:
- Payments revisited
- Risks and Rewards
- Digital strategies
- Practical solutions to day-to-day Treasury challenges
- The power of partnership
What makes International Treasury Management the must-attend event of the year?
- networking on a global scale – a significant rise in attendees in 2020 boosted the value networking with banks, providers and potential clients… all in one place
- strategic insights and best practices – get solutions to the challenges you face from treasury and economic experts during keynotes, practical case studies, fireside chats, analytical panels and more
- future trends – delve into the latest innovations and new technology driving change in treasury, and their practical applications
- live Q&A with world-class treasurers – enjoy borderless networking and live Q&As with high-profile speakers directly after each session
- cost and time-efficiency – tune in form anywhere in the world, at the click of a button with no long distance travel or accommodation costs
- continued learning – catch up on any missed sessions and re-watch your highlights, on demand for up 2 months after the event
- unite your international teams – as a free event, it offers an opportunity for your whole treasury team to attend. Perfect for encouraging learning and development at all levels
September 27th – October 1st | Virtual