Webinar on April 22 at 12:30-13:15 BST
Will upcoming sustainable regulatory and political change result in clearer and globalized standards?
Today, no two treasury teams seem to have a consistent view of their roles and responsibilities when it comes to sustainable finance. However, will upcoming sustainable regulatory and political change result in clearer and globalized standards and benchmarks? What should treasurers be watching out for? And what action should they take?
Join us for a practical discussion where we’ll outline the most significant developments coming our way – and how treasurers can respond effectively to protect P&L and balance sheets, supporting future growth ambitions.
Topics to be discussed:
Where we are today
- When we say ‘Sustainable Finance’ and ‘ESG’ – what do we mean?
- Various roles we see treasurers play today
- Overview of the political and regulatory landscape
Opportunities to drive sustainable growth and leadership and solve for potential challenges
- EU Taxonomy – impact of proposed changes and opportunities to be exported
- Opportunity – Issuance of Green and Transition Bonds and how to stop brainwashing
- Global ESG reporting and benchmark landscape
- Carbon pricing
– > What is happening and how to compare the performance of peers
– > How to understand and report on Scope 2 and 3 emissions