Conference “Toekomst Betalingsverkeer” 31 March 2022 Amsterdam | Discount 20%
02-02-2022 | treasuryXL | Kendra Keydeniers |
Euroform will host the 22nd edition of the Conference “Toekomst Betalingsverkeer” on Thursday March 31, 2022 at the Beurs van Berlage in Amsterdam.
“Toekomst Betalingsverkeer” is a major event in the Payment Business with round table sessions, keynotes and more.
PAYMENT TRAFFIC EXPERIENCED A MASSIVE DEVELOPMENT OVER THE LAST YEAR
Payment trends accelerated during the corona pandemic. Due to the dynamic market conditions, both supply and demand changed rapidly.
- Payments are becoming increasingly seamless, embedded and contextual;
- More and more technological possibilities are becoming apparent. This also entails risks. Therefore, improving cybersecurity remains essential to guarantee security;
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can help detect and prevent security breaches. Customer verification can serve as an extra layer of security;
- To offer customers an optimal, easy and fast payment experience, more and more integrated payments are being used;
- Platforms are also becoming more popular. They see an opportunity to broaden their offer with opportunities around investing and cryptocurrency.
Many steps have already been taken to promote innovation and digitization within the payment system.
What important developments can we expect in the future of payment systems? Together with other payment professionals, you will dive into the conversation around this topic.
At the event there is plenty of room to network and learn from each other. Inspire and challenge each other, exchanging knowledge, experience and ideas are key.
What can you expect?
Discussions and Keynote sessions about the following three important topics:
- Regulations, Reality
- Embedded: The New Payments Behavior
- Acceleration Towards New Money
- Expand your professional network with the attendance of 300 + strategic payment experts
- Over 10 C-level speeches with topics like: Digital Transformation in Banking, FinTech, NextGen customer, New PSD2 Business Models, Blockchain Impact and Artificial Intelligence
- 20 round table sessions: EID, PSD2, Instant Payments, Cybersecurity, Cryptocurrencies, Data-Driven Business Models
- Plenty of networking opportunities with Drinks & Bites
Program and Speakers
You can see an overview of all the speakers of 2022 here.
To take a deeper dive into the full program you can view and download the agenda here.
Join the event with a discount and register exclusive via treasuryXL
The registration fee to attend the event is € 849,00 per attendee.
We are happy to provide our readers with a 20% discount on your registration fee.
Make sure to use this exclusive link to register with a discount.
I wish you a great event!
Director, Community & Partners