ACT Cash Management Conference 2020
Managing cash in a changing world
Cash Management Conference, one of the ACT’s flagship events, is coming back to London on the 25 February 2020. This focused one-day event provides a unique opportunity to share best practice, hear practical case studies from leading corporates and network with fellow cash management and treasury professionals.
Why should you attend?
- Gain an insight into the future of cash management, including sustainability and international strategy
- Identify the regulatory challenges for corporates and explore effective solutions
- Understand the changing payment landscape and its impact on payments and liquidity arrangements
- Learn practical experience and lessons from corporate case studies
- Discuss the technological and digital innovations in cash management systems and review its value proposition
- Look beyond 2020 – prepare yourself to stay ahead of the forthcoming changes, risks and uncertainties
- Tech Talks – three ten-minute quick-fire sessions from FinTech companies with innovative and fresh treasury solutions
- Meet and network with over 200 corporate treasurers, financial service providers and FinTech suppliers.
The event will finish around 17:00 and be followed by a networking drinks reception.
This event has passed
0 Has Sold