13-11-2019 | Treasurer Search | treasuryXL
Tasks Junior Treasurer Back Office
The Junior Treasurer Back Office will work in treasury operations and his tasks will mainly be:
- Information gathering and reporting from the treasury back office;
- FX back office activities;
- Monitoring intercompany credit lines and maintaining intercompany loan documentation;
- Handling treasury payments;
- Assist in change projects (such as the implementation of a new TMS system);
- Having contact with other departments on a regular base.
Ideal Junior Treasurer Back Office
The ideal candidate has 0-2 years treasury experience. As a person you are flexible, hard working and you are able to communicate with stakeholders from around the world.
Our client is an international, successful and listed company. The treasury department is, since a few years, based in The Netherlands and is raising its professional level. The team is young and ambitious.
Remuneration and Process
The maximum base salary for this position is €45K. Our client offers a one year contract. For candidates who qualify and are interested, an extensive job description is available. The Treasurer Test might be part of the selection procedure.
T: (0850) 866 798
M: (06) 2467 9339