| 29-05-2019 | by Kendra Keydeniers |
This is a shout out to all peer group members of the Treasurer Test: We Are There! Thanks to all of you.
To all aspiring peer group members who intended to do the Test we have to say: thank you for considering but all spots are taken.
We have to admit it has taken much more time than we expected. We learned a lot during this process. All peer group members will be informed about how to download the report shortly and we made all preparations possible. With the data set complete we will now focus on the completion followed by an active market introduction. What have we learned more specifically, also with your input and what is most urgent?
- The technical questions are too complex. As we work with peer group comparison, the results still hold the value we were looking for. As we do not want to demotivate treasury people, we will sit together with data scientists to work on a statistically sound method to introduce less complex questions.
- We will sit together with the experts of the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the Hogeschool Utrecht and others to gradually redesign the content of the question catalogue.
- The report shows results in (relative) comparison with peer groups, also in absolutes. For example, you could have completed 30 questions, you answered 15 and 10 of these are correct. This deserves a proper reading instruction so readers can find value in the results and prevent misinterpretation.
- We will keep on enhancing the result report in order to better show the number of questions that has been answered versus the number of questions answered correct. Both compared with the peer group. It is relevant to know if a candidate focuses on a high score and/or on a correct score.
- The time to complete the Treasurer Test, both the technical part as well as the personality part, is considered long. We will work on expectation management and enhance the user instructions to preserve the quality.
- Last but certainly not least, we will digest the valuable input of the peer group, in order to improve the Test in many aspects.
We are thrilled that we reached a very important milestone in this exciting project. We will keep you informed and appreciate all input.
On behalf of Team Treasurer Test,
[button url=”https://www.treasuryxl.com/community/experts/kendra-keydeniers/” text=”View expert profile” size=”small” type=”primary” icon=”” external=”1″]
[separator type=”” size=”” icon=””]