Amsterdam – Full-time
Treasury Sales Officer, Global Transaction Services – Vice President – Amsterdam
Global Banking & Markets (GBAM) includes Corporate and Investment Banking, Sales and Trading. The group provides services to middle-market and large corporations, government entities and institutional investors including mergers and acquisition advice, equity and debt capital raising, corporate lending, global transaction services, sales and trading in fixed income, commodities, currency and equities, risk management, research, and liquidity and payments management.
The bank is a recognised leader in Global Transaction Services offering solutions in International Cash & Liquidity Management, Commercial Card, Trade Finance and Merchant Services. As a Vice President (VP) and responsible for selling Global Transaction Services (GTS) solutions & products to a selected client portfolio and or prospects for EMEA treasury and buying centres generally for U.S. and Asia Head Quarter multinationals based in Benelux. The role reports directly to the MD, Head of Large Corporate Sales for Western Europe.
- Primary relationship and sales responsibility for a portfolio of EMEA treasury and buying centres for U.S. and Asia Head Quarter multinationals based in Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg
- Ensure complete alignment in client selection and growth strategy with our Corporate Banking colleagues
- Build new, or develop existing client relationships to advance business opportunities across the client organisation from Treasury, Procurement and AP/AR.
Understand client objectives for transaction banking and other cash and treasury related services; effectively match bank resources and capabilities against client requirements to develop business opportunities deliver incremental revenue
- Portfolio strategy and planning; support regional EMEA strategy and planning for the future.
- Delivery of revenue and new business pipeline in accordance with defined and agreed goals and objectives
- Ensure full observance of and adherence to applicable compliance and other regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Provide client and market feedback to management and business partners, including for product development and enhancement
- Act as Corporate client Sales liaison with Investment Banking, Credit and Risk; Compliance; Product Management; Client Delivery & Service; Implementation; and Operations
- Oversee sales pipeline and revenue analysis processes
- Produce or provide input for both external and internal marketing to enhance the visibility of Corporate clients and the Bank of America franchise
- Participate in industry events, represent Bank of America externally
- Manage and support the development of team resources, including Treasury Sales Analysts (TSA’s)
- Provide input and briefing information for senior management client calls and other interactions in-region
- Responsible for making decisions on many day-to-day aspects of client relationships
- Excellent understanding of international cash management products and services
- Strong knowledge and experience of treasury operations and working capital solutions
- Background in developing and managing GTS products
- Customer centric approach balancing risk and profitability
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Well developed presentational skills to both internal and external clients
- Numerate with the ability to identify financial issues in product suite
- A strong collaborator with experience of global deal leadership
- Familiarity with Commercial Credit Card, Trade Finance, eBanking and eCommerce solutions
- Ability to work in a high pressure, deadline orientated environment
- Holds self and others accountable for results
- Ability to build broad based relationships both internally and externally Influencing skills
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the impact on Banking Services within the Global Transaction services space