Our Partner Treasurer Search is looking for a Treasury People Manager for a client company which is a global industrial conglomerate with a large and professional treasury team in Amsterdam . The ideal candidate holds a relevant degree and has at least seven years of experience, preferably within a corporate, potentially within a bank. SAP Treasury knowledge is a big plus, Excel skills are a must. As a person, the candidate is service & detail-oriented, independent and able to communicate with colleagues and external partners from around the world.
Tasks Treasury Manager Back Office
Manage a small team with a focus on:
- Transaction operations, including settlements, in FX, commodities, derivatives, in- and external debt;
- Manage the intercompany funding;
- Regular treasury reporting;
- Maintenance of the banking and reporting infrastructure;
- Various improvement projects.
Remuneration and Process
The expected base salary for this position is €80K. Further information is available for interested candidates who qualify.The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process. Did you know that you can update your profile online and apply easily for this vacancy via the button ‘apply’ below?