Our Partner Treasurer Search is looking for an Interim Operational Cash Manager for the Schiphol region. The ideal candidate for this position has a relevant track record in treasury and cash management preferably in smaller organisations. As a person she is flexible, proactive and not afraid to speak her mind. Understanding Dutch would be an asset. The candidate can be a seasoned interim treasurer, although the budget is tight. This could also be a position for somebody between jobs who can use this assignment as a stepping stone.
Tasks Interim Cash Manager
- Operational payments and maintenance of the international bank account structure;
- FX risk mitigation including trades;
- Managing credit risk with your specialized colleagues;
- Coordination of the cash & credit management team;
- Representation treasury to in- and external stakeholders.
Ideal interim cash manager
Remuneration and Process
This project is for three months and might be extended. Both candidates with an own entity (ZZP), as well as candidates who prefer a payrolling solution are invited to apply. The expected maximal monthly base salary is €6,000.
The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process.