Amsterdam – Full-time
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
The role will involve multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment while working collaboratively across various internal and external teams to successfully execute on agreed deliverables. A successful candidate should possess strong technical Treasury knowledge, excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills and be able to partner with stakeholders of various levels of seniority, demonstrating strong business judgement skills while being able to think creatively and strategically. You will use your broad Treasury knowledge, including Liquidity Management and Working Capital, to be the go-to specialist in Treasury, establishing an effective Treasury function, managing cashflow and operations.
What You’ll Do
- Manage all bank accounts
- Ensure payment rules are aligned across all accounts to avoid fraud or wrong payments
- Ensure cash is parked at account with the minimum level of cost inefficiency
- Implement single tool of cash management across all accounts
- Ensure bank compliance
- Run FX transactions to capture the best FX rate
- Build banking relationships
- Develop and enhance the cash forecasting system
- Manage Payment part of the P2P (procure to pay) process: ensure payments happen within contractually defined deadlines
- Lead banking set up in new jurisdictions (expansion)Debt compliance
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance or job-related field;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Treasury with exposure to Liquidity Management and Working Capital
- Knowledge of cash flow processes;
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP
- Advanced knowledge in Excel reporting;
- Licensed as a Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CPA)
- Knowledge of cash management principles
- Knowledge of banking systems and processes
- Good working knowledge of Treasury Management systems
What’s in it for me?
Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events.
Be prepared to be challenged. We operate a consumer service which millions of transactions every week, a set of operations services with deep machine learning and large fleet of vehicles with their own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all.
Closing & equal opportunities employer statement
Come as you are
Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.