Amsterdam – Full-time
In this role you will be responsible for the Daily cash management operations including working capital funding, cash consolidation and related operational and reporting activities for European Treasury Hub and associated subsidiary entities.
Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies, with a rich heritage and an iconic portfolio of brands loved by many around the world. Our new flagship headquarters in Amsterdam is at the heart of the action, where inspired teams work alongside each other to bring beauty to life.
- Responsible for establishing and executing best practices with local markets, shared service centres and back office to facilitate cash management operations i.e. short-term cash forecasting, daily reconciliations;
- Management and maintenance of intercompany loan portfolio; responsible for entering and tracking I/C loans in TMS and ensuring proper documentation in place;
- Work closely with interdependent Corporate teams i.e. NY Treasury, Tax, Corporate Accounting to ensure cash strategies align with global targets;
- Responsible for proactively identifying opportunities for operational improvements and offering strategic cash management solutions;
- Manage investments of excess cash as well as credit lines/debt repayment;
- Responsible for maintenance and upkeep of Treasury Management Systems.
You are committed, conscientious and always lead with integrity. You believe in the value of teamwork. You bring a high level of knowledge and know-how plus creativity and enthusiasm to your work and to everything you do.
These are the key qualifications we need for this role:
- 5-7 years relevant treasury/financial/accounting experience;
- Proficient PC-skills (MS tools). SAP, IT2, Bloomberg, Hyperion a plus;
- Ability to prioritize and organize, ensuring all tasks are completed in a time efficient manner;
- Capacity to ‘think outside the box’, introducing new ideas and concepts to optimize current practices;
- Disciplined work ethic with attention to detail while keeping in mind the overall big picture;
- Willingness to dedicate efforts to build a best in class Treasury.
- Strong internal consultancy skills.
- Strong stakeholder management capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to drive discussion about tool enhancements with non-experts.
- Appreciation of cultural differences and of the difference this makes to learning styles and ways of working.
- Takes personal and professional accountability.
- Demonstrates sound evidence-based judgement.
- Flexible and resourceful.
- Strong service ethic and results oriented.
- Influences at all levels to get results through collaboration.
- Demonstrates openness to change, resilience and comfort with ambiguity.
- Curious and enthusiastic contributing to building a positive team spirit.
Benefits of working for Coty
- New flagship headquarters, conveniently located in Zuidas, Amsterdam’s bustling business district. Our brand new office is built to meet the dynamic needs of the modern workplace, while integrating the design principles that reflect the Coty culture of pride and performance.
- A competitive salary and pension plan; 30 days annual leave; continued learning and growth opportunities; car lease and/or mobility allowance for selected roles; international mobility support for candidates relocating to the Netherlands from abroad
Coty is the global #1 in fragrances, #2 in salon hair and #3 in color cosmetics. We make and distribute over 77 cosmetic, skincare, fragrances, hair color and styling brands that are sold in more than 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
At Coty, our people make us who we are. Every day we welcome talented and creative minds from all over the world who are looking to shape their future and drive ours. We want people to thrive here, and by ensuring the right professional and cultural fit, we create an environment where people can excel and achieve beyond their own expectations