Breda – Full-time
Today, people all over the world are connected. All day, every day. At CM.com we firmly believe that technology exists to enhance people’s lives. We enable our customers to be part of those lives. Constantly searching for ways to better connect people with each other is what drives us. To help us achieve this mission we are looking for a Treasury Manager.
What you’ll do
As our Treasury Manager you will be involved in all three core pillars in Treasury: (1) Corporate Finance, (2) Treasury Operations and (3) Financial Risk Management. Besides running daily operations, together with the Head of Treasury you are responsible for all Treasury projects and topics. CM.com is one of the fastest growing listed companies in the Netherlands, expanding exponentially and you will have the chance to help design and implement a global infrastructure and implement new initiatives.
Together with for example Finance, Legal, M&A, IR, Payments and the International expansion team you will be responsible for advising, structuring, monitoring and automating the different processes and infrastructure around Treasury. Providing global insights and improving the way we work together. Where the common goal is to maintain maximum availability and flexibility of financial resources so that we can keep growing at an acceptable risk and the lowest possible cost.
Example of responsibilities
- Running day to day operations including cash management, currency exposure, cash reporting and -forecasting
- Act as a liaison between banks and the internal organization to support global operations
- Continue the development of the Treasury infrastructure and -framework
- Exciting global projects as part of the roadmap or on ad-hoc basis
What you offer
- Master in Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Between 3-7 years’ experience in Corporate Treasury;
- Strong Excel skills with ability to model moderate to complex financial situations
- You are fluent in English and preferably in Dutch;
- You are available fulltime;
- You live in travel distance of our office (HQ) in Breda;
As a person
- You are accurate and detail-oriented, you make sure every dot is in the right place;
- You have can-do mentality and a continuous improvement mindset; and
- You are flexible and like working in a changing organization.
What we offer
- A challenging job within an innovative and international, fast-growing company;
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience;
- The opportunity to shape your job with your own skills;
- Awarded to be a Great Place to Work 2021 by CM.com employees;
- Working together with motivated and entrepreneurial colleagues;
- Onboarding and buddy program to help you to get up to speed;
- Plenty of opportunity for personal and professional growth through courses and training, by among others the CM Academy;
- Free healthy breakfast and lunch;
- Flexible sport membership via OneFit;
- Regular (social) events such as Q-meetings, cooking workshops, ski-and summer trips, parties and Friday afternoon drinks.
CM.com as a Company
CM.com is a listed company (Euronext Amsterdam: CMCOM) and provides Conversational Commerce services from its cloud platform that connects enterprises and brands to the mobile phones of billions of consumers worldwide. Conversational Commerce is the convergence of messaging and payments.
We provide messaging and voice channels, such as SMS, Over The Top (OTT) (e.g. WhatsApp Business, Apple Business Chat, Google RCS, Facebook Messenger, and Viber), Voice API and SIP. These messaging channels can be combined with cloud platform features, like Ticketing, eSignature, Customer Contact, identity services and a Customer Data Platform.
Apart from that, CM.com is a licensed Payment Service Provider (PSP) offering card payments, domestic payment methods and integrated payment methods like WeChat Pay. CM.com has over 900 employees and 22 offices globally. The CM.com headquarters is located in Breda. In the Netherlands we have offices in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Arnhem, Enschede and Maastricht. The platform of CM.com delivers fully integrated solutions, based on a privately owned cloud and 100% in-house developed software. By doing so, CM.com can guarantee scalability, time-to market and, global redundancy and delivery.
Apply now and ‘Start the Conversation’
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Please apply via our company website with your resume and tell us what excites you about this opportunity. An assessment and Pre-Employment Screening (PES) will be part of our recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.