Amsterdam – Full-time
We are looking for a Treasury Manager to join our Merchant Finance & Treasury team, helping us succeed in our mission to revolutionize financial experiences for platform users.
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft – making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Treasury Manager, Merchant Finance & Treasury
We are looking for a Treasury Manager to join our Merchant Finance & Treasury team, helping us succeed in our mission to revolutionize financial experiences for platform users. At Adyen, we are dedicated to providing cutting-edge payment solutions and financial services. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in building the in-house treasury solution behind these products, ensuring our merchants receive a continuously exceptional service.
You will have the opportunity to further scale Adyen’s treasury operations and facilitate the growing range of payments, treasury and banking solutions that we provide. Being a Treasury Manager means working in cross-functional teams, gaining detailed expertise on our own money flows and systems, and representing the Merchant Finance & Treasury perspective in the creation of new products and services.
What You’ll Work On
- Act as a trusted business partner, collaborating effectively with peers in Merchant Finance & Treasury, Group Finance, Product and Engineering;
- Identify opportunities for Adyen to solve internal treasury challenges with a focus on topics such as FX management and currency exposure
- Use your insights and expertise to offer the treasury perspective in the development and rollout of new products to ensure we are providing scalable solutions
- Gather measurable treasury results and insights and transform them into stories, empowering the Treasury team and it’s stakeholders, enhancing decision making and driving strategic initiatives
- Ensure a multiplier effect by mentoring others with your knowledge and experience.
- Optimize and automate daily treasury operations by thinking critically and taking an analytical approach;
Who You Are
- 7-10 years of experience in managing treasury operations in fast-growing organizations, preferably from a banking or other financial services instituion
- A background in banking, payments or another financial services industry is highly beneficial
- Expertise in FX management and currency risk is advantageous
- Internal stakeholder management experience: e.g. with Compliance, Engineering, Group
- Finance and Product; ability to network and build strong working relationships
- You thrive when solving complex problems, translating issues into actionable steps with an innovative approach
- Strong problem-solving skills. You like working on complex issues and translate these to actionable next steps;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team, while being in a constantly changing fast-paced environment.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Amsterdam office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.