Amsterdam – Internship
As Treasury / Credit Control Intern, you’ll focus on bank statement processing and accounts receivable tasks for six months – to support our efficient operation doesn’t miss a beat. Whether collecting and processing payments or managing credit, you’ll continuously help support and improve processes to optimise results across the board for the EMEA region.
In this role, you will be able to develop a wide range of skills while working both with both our Treasury and Credit Control departments at the heart of the organization. You will be in touch with other departments within Finance, but also with our Sales team and be in contact with customers. You’ll learn from industry professionals as you juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced business environment.
You could be the right person for this role regardless of your age, nationality, religious beliefs or gender identification. ASICS welcomes diversity in our people, their backgrounds and life experiences.
We are looking for a pro-active person that is keen to develop and aspires to work to the highest standards. You thrive when taking on a variety of work. An intern with the drive to help others while throwing themselves into new challenges.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, as part of the role you’ll:
- Process bank statements for various European entities and bank accounts and gain knowledge of SAP FMS.
- Support documentation of policies, procedures and work instructions, to harmonize Treasury processes and safeguard knowledge.
- Support the timely and effective collection of receivables, including contacting customers to ensure payment arrangements.
- Support customer set-up and control, including credit checks and financial scoring.
- Connect Sales and Customer Services to exchange key qualitative and quantitative data.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re a fast learner. You’re keen to develop your skills in this field.
- You’re detail orientated. You take pride in your thorough approach.
- You’re well organised. You thrive in a structured workplace.
- You’re a team player. You achieve more when working with others.
What we’re looking for:
- Enrolled in a Bachelor/Master degree in financial administration or similar fields.
- Strong written and verbal English language skills.
- Must be currently located in the Netherlands and enrolled to a university for the next 6 months.
- Knowledge of credit control systems including SAP is a plus.