Maastricht – Full-time
To execute and coordinate back office credit administrative tasks while ensuring the accounts receivable is up to date and reconciled with customer and banks in line with credit policies and guidelines.
- To ensure timely, qualitative and efficient processing of bank receipts;
- To guarantee effective allocation of payments, credit notes and adjustments to customer invoices;
- To manage and process customer remittances advices;
- To timely investigate receivables related queries;
- To investigate and resolve un-allocated & un-applied receipts;
- Preparing evidence/documentation for payments / batches and take care that the payments will be executed timely;
- To execute timely end-of-month closing activities in line with guidelines provided;
- Support in Treasury activities; To coordinate any process dependencies with external parties.
- Education: MBO+/HBO level or equivalent by experience
- Administrative experience, preferably in a similar position in an finance environment
- Experience with and/or a good knowledge of credit admin processes and systems is preferred
- Language skills: good knowledge of English and fluent in Dutch
- PC skills: good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel
- Customer Orientation;
- Business Acumen;
- Cross-Border Thinking;
- Commitment to Excel;
- Building & Managing Relationships;
- Taking Direction and Responsibility;
- Constructive Challenge.
- Good working conditions;
- Working in an international environment;
- Possibility to gain experience;
- A dynamic and open environment within a nice team in which you get a lot of independence.
The Maastricht Finance Center of Excellence is part of the DHL Express Finance Global Organization. We deliver a wide range of Finance activities to a multiple business partners within the company. If there‘s one thing we at DHL Express do really well apart from Simply Delivering Excellence, that is engagement. Not just engagement with our customers, but with our people too. DHL is one of the best places to work, with around 500 employees and around 46 different nationalities working here.