Rotterdam – Full-time
Viterra is looking for a Treasury Analyst to assist with a wide range of tasks in both reporting and analyses and daily treasury activities. We offer an all-round treasury role with a primary focus on currency risk management for the Rotterdam head office and its global subsidiaries, but also supporting the cash management function and IT-related projects.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.
Currency Risk Management
- The execution of Forex deals;
- Design and implement FX positions;
- Advise and discuss FX hedging structures with trade teams;
- Prepare and analyse Foreign Exchange Positions of the Rotterdam head office and its Subsidiaries and report to management on weekly basis;
- Act as a sparring partner for “Trade “ and develop understanding of Financial Markets and hedging products;
- Actively contribute to the Currency Risk Management related projects;
- Revision/updating of global FX-Policies.
- Funding of the group worldwide;
- Bank relationship management with both FX-markets & Lending teams;
- Cash management support including longer term forecasting;
- Actively contribute to other treasury related projects;
- Providing collateral overview report to Bank(s) for Borrowing Base Facility;
- Negotiating ISDA’s, loan documentation and updating/maintaining the global finance policy.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or similar;
- A Bachelor in Accounting, Controlling, Finance or similar;
- Affinity with Accounting, Financial Market, Banking, Commodity markets;
- Knowledge banking related documents is a plus;
- Team-player, proactive and hands-on mentality;
- Accurate and analytical;
- Fluency in English (verbal and written), any other language is considered an advantage;
- Good knowledge of MS Office including Excel;
- SAP knowledge is a pre;
- Tableau knowledge is a pre;
- Affinity for IT.
We are located in over 35 countries and employing over 15.000 people worldwide. The position you are applying for is part of our Finance department. You will work in an informal and diverse team, and be part of an international organization that will help develop your skills and expertise. As well as this, we offer:
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
- Working in an office located in the Centre of Rotterdam, next to Blaak station.