Treasury Analyst @ Viterra
Rotterdam – Full-time
As a Treasury Analyst you are part of our Treasury team within the Finance department. The team consists of 9 colleagues and is responsible for attracting external funding to finance the Viterra group worldwide, preparing cash flow forecasts, executes foreign exchange transactions to hedge currency risk and monitoring currency risk positions.
You will assist with a wide range of tasks in both reporting and analyses and daily treasury activities. In this role, you will have a primary focus on Currency Risk Management for the head office and its global subsidiaries and you will also support in ad-hoc treasury projects.
As our new colleague you are a team player with a proactive mentality and good analytical skills. You are accurate and have affinity with accounting, finance and financial markets.
Your role in our network
- You will be responsible for Currency Risk Management for both the head office and the local offices worldwide.
- You will prepare and monitor the Currency Risk Positions and report to management on a weekly basis together with the team;
- You will execute Foreign Exchange transactions via our trading platform;
- You will act as a sparring partner for the commodity traders to discuss FX hedging structures;
- You will continuously seek for improvements to our Currency Risk reporting tool;
- You will work closely with Business Intelligence team on the Architectural Redesign from a business perspective;
- You will actively contribute to the Currency Risk Management related projects;
- You will review the Currency Risk Positions of the local offices within the group;
- You will support the local offices with the roll-out of the Currency Risk reporting tool;
- You will be the first point of contact for the local offices for all Currency Risk Management related questions.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position in our Treasury team within our Finance department within a world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network;
- A competitive salary;
- An additional full month’s salary each year as an annual holiday allowance;
- Exciting opportunities to progress your career within our international network;
- A professional and stimulating environment in which enthusiastic and driven colleagues work together in a practical and informal way;
- An annual bonus scheme, based on company results and your performance;
- A flexible and attractive pension scheme, fully funded by Viterra;
- 27 days of annual leave, including Good Friday and one flexible day during the Christmas and New Year period;
- Access to a range of free and exclusive classes to improve your physical and mental wellbeing as part of Viterra’s Vitality programme;
- Tailored learning & development opportunities;
- Yearly organisation wide cultural and sport activities, such as: The Harbour Run, football tournaments, and teambuilding activities;
- A modern, open and inspiring office in the centre of Rotterdam, next to the Markthal and Blaak station;
- Complimentary daily lunch service from our Viterra restaurant;
- Options for flexible working, in accordance with our working from home policy;
- Business laptop;
- Reimbursement of travel to work (via public transport).
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least 3 years’ working experience in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- You are a team-player, proactive and you have a hands-on mentality;
- You are accurate and analytical;
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written);
- If you have SAP and Tableau knowledge this would be a pre.
Who are we?
We believe in the power of connection.
Our world-leading, fully integrated agriculture network connects producers and consumers to supply sustainable, traceable and quality-controlled agricultural products.
With our talented people, decades of experience and diverse capabilities, we offer innovative solutions to open pathways and create value for customers through our supply chains.
As a responsible long-term business, we will continue to invest in and develop our network, allowing us to meet the needs of a growing world.
What do we stand for?
We believe that a workforce made up of colleagues from different backgrounds, cultures and beliefs can only make us stronger.
We value diversity and work inclusively to bring together many minds, many talents and many perspectives.
We offer a work environment where colleagues receive fair and equal opportunities to progress their career at Viterra. We welcome all applicants regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social origin or any other characteristic.
Together, we are stronger and achieve more.