Breda – Full-time
We’re looking for a details-centric Treasury Analyst with strong ability to multi-task to join our team in Breda, NL. This is a full time permanent position and offers many exciting challenges to grow your career. Work from home option / flexibility.
When you join Ritchie Bros., you’ll be part of a diverse, global team that’s focused on delivering great customer experiences. Our culture is centered around people and guided by our core values of Integrity, Unity and Vision. Learn more about our culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion at Candidate Portal .
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about making a difference, we invite you to join our growing team. Whether you’re out in the field or back at your office, you’ll be helping us achieve our vision of becoming the trusted global marketplace for insights, services and transaction solutions for commercial assets.
The Treasury Analyst EMEA performs mid and back office duties related to treasury and cash management. You will be liaising with counter-parties and collaborate with stakeholders (internal/external) to find effective solutions. The Treasury Analyst also generates and implements new suggestions towards the Supervisor Treasury for improving processes and quality of work.
In this role you’ll:
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation and balances for debet and credit card transactions processed via: Paysafe, Adyen, Paypal.
- Responsible for the first line support for the business related to: Payment processing, Payment investigations, Swift confirmation, Bank, Intraday deliveries & Online banking support.
- TMS daily connectivity and completeness check with ERP system bank accounts/statements.
- Coordinate the short term funding needs of the different operating units on a daily/weekly basis.
- Assist with and update rolling cashflow forecasts in TMS ( Kyriba).
- Assist with monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- Cash reconclilation in TMS /ERP & Monitor Cash Pooling / ZBA /Sweeps
- Main point of contact for banks related to KYC and bank account management
- Support the Treasury team with annual audits & Assist Treasurer
Here’s What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance , Business Economics or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role within Treasury / Cash preferably in an International environment
- Basic knowledge of TMS Kyriba
- Fluency (oral and written) in English
- Experience with Cash pooling /concentration is a plus
- Experience with BBAN / IBAN/Routingcode is a plus
- Able to compile information and connect dots.
- Basic principles and practices of financial accounting
- Builds and maintain relationships with counter-parties.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent sense of urgency and ability to quick apply the right priorities
- Active learner and able to adjust to changing priorities and circumstances
What We Offer
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we’ll take care of you along the way.
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance including Dental
- Pension plan with company’s contribution
- ESSP – Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Yearly performance review
- International working environment
- Stable and growing organization
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Ritchie Bros. has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through our family of companies , we help our customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted.