Amsterdam – Full-time
Renewable Energy Group (REG) is searching for a Treasury Analyst to join our Treasury team in Amsterdam.
Do you have 1-2 years of experience in Corporate Treasury and are you interested in working in a dynamic international environment? Are you a team player who enjoys working in an international environment? Then this position is for you!
Your key accountabilities will be cash forecasting, monitoring of debt covenants, preparation of monthly bank compliance materials, and operations of the cash & banking function. You will report to the Team Leader, Treasury in Amsterdam.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Cash Forecasting, such as monitoring and reporting daily the net working capital and the excess cash daily
- Cash & Banking, such as daily reporting and monitoring bank account balance
- Credit and Collection, such as maintaining records of credit limits and follow up on outstanding collections
- Other Frequent Duties, such as executing Trade Finance transaction and supporting global bank account management (bank accounts set-up, changes, and security administration for online banking portals)
· 1-2 years of experience in Corporate Treasury
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
· Team orientation and ability to collaborate across multiple functions and cultures
· Experience with Bloomberg and JD Edwards is a plus
· Knowledge of German language is a plus
Is this you? Then don’t miss this opportunity to take the next step in your career with a company that has the global resources and opportunities to help you succeed. Apply today!