Bertrange, Luxembourg- Fulltime
Who is Koch Industries?
Based in Wichita, Kansas, Koch Industries is one of the largest private companies in America, with an annual revenue of more than $110 billion. Established nearly 80 years ago, Koch has grown from crude oil gathering and refining to a multinational company employing 120,000 employees worldwide. Growth of the company is a result of the owner’s commitment to reinvest 90% of company earnings. Currently, Koch Companies include Flint Hills Resources (oil refining), Georgia-Pacific (paper & wood products), INVISTA (polymers & fibers), Molex (connectors), Guardian (glass products) and many more. A unique element to Koch is our management philosophy called Market Based Management, deriving its principles from concepts of free markets and societies.
We are looking for Treasury Analyst to join our Treasury Team in Katowice, Poland / Eindhoven, the Netherlands or Luxembourg. Be part of a Treasury Leveraged Capability which manages the EMEA Treasury activities for several Global Corporate subsidiaries of Koch Industries Inc. Assist the Treasury Manager with the day-to-day EMEA cash management operations and treasury processes in a dynamic environment focused on value creation.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Manage cash, investments and foreign exchange for manufacturing operations in Europe and Russia and potentially support other regions
- Manage Cash Management exceptions
- Ensure Cash Management is performed to the expected service levels
- Ensure optimal use of technology to modernize payments processes and optimize liquidity
- Interface with Koch’s bank group to select optimal mix of cash management providers, FX desks, investment desks
- Enhance controls throughout the process
- Learn and advance the Market-Based Management® (MBM®) culture within the treasury team by applying the company’s Guiding Principles
- Build strong relationships with internal customers and outside counterparties
What You Will Need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics is required
- One to five years of experience in treasury operations, cash management or similar
- Fluent in English
What Will Put You Ahaed?
- Strong user of Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Kyriba Treasury Management System
- Knowledge of short-term investments
- Ability to prioritize projects and work independently
- Basic understanding of FX risk management
- Ability to travel and interface with different cultures is a plus
What Do We Have To Offer?
We are building up a new team, so we offer a broad scope of various opportunities. We are evolving to become a Koch European hub. We aim to deliver highly specialized services, joining us in this journey will be a good step in your professional career. We are ready to support professional development of our employees through internal and external trainings.
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Koch Industries may be the place for you.