Schiphol-Rijk – Full-time
HMSHost International is part of one of the biggest hospitality companies in the world, serving over 900 million people every year. HMSHost operates international brands such as Starbucks, LEON, Burger King and local/regional concepts in airports and travel venues around the globe. HMSHost International has food & beverage outlets in airports across the Middle East, Asia, the Pacific, and Europe. But it doesn’t end there! We are also expanding to other high-traffic venues, such as train stations and shopping malls. For our company we’re looking for a Treasury Analyst (based at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol).
The Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of our Treasury activities. This includes assisting with the planning of cash forecasting process for all business units of the company, supporting cash management process, the hedge of derivatives and bank guarantees requests, in order to ensure stability of the treasury of HMSHost International and its subsidiaries. In this role You will ensure correct implementation, control and reporting of all treasury related matters, interacting with the Accounting of HMSHost International and the Treasury departments in North America and Italy.
- Support cash forecasting process and cash optimization. Report cash flows monthly and analyse forecast results with HMSHost International finance and its subsidiaries;
- Assist with bank account management across the divisions. Consolidate bank balances for HMSHost International group;
- Contribute to the global cash management strategy and evaluate hedge instruments, adhering to the Group Treasury policy and procedures;
- Ensure accurate maintenance of regulatory and legally required documentation processes, including bank documentations, hedging confirmations and loan agreements;
- Drive the bank guarantees process. Analyse and agree guarantees requirements of all parties involved;
- Engage with treasury functions in Milan and the USA and the broader finance team on reporting aspects and relevant initiatives as for example tax and accounting;
- Contribute to identify improvement opportunities and drive value through process automation;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects where required.
Skills and knowledge to become successful in this role
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field;
- 2/3+ years’ work experience in treasury/cash management or banking field;
- Knowledge about cash flows processes and hedge instruments;
- High energy level, motivated, proactive, confident, and capable of learning rapidly in a high paced environment;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize under tight deadlines;
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Detail oriented;
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Excel;
- Fluent in English language, written and spoken; Dutch and Italian are a plus but not needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a (junior) treasury/cash management expert to take on a new challenge and immerse yourself in an exciting role where your skills & experience are recognized. If you are looking for a dynamic role within a worldwide organization where we put people at the heart of what we do, then we look forward to hearing from you.