Eindhoven – Full-time
the Netherlands. You will be part of a dynamic and growing team responsible for the daily Financial and accounting and
reporting of multiple legal entities in EMEA. This includes ensuring a timely and accurate monthly close, preparing the
annual statutory accounts and supporting the US GAAP and Statutory audits and setting up and maintaining a robust
There will be lots of opportunity of development and learn in this fast-moving and results-orientated company which places
a heavy emphasis on continuous improvement both for the company and you
Roles And Responsibilities
performing wire transfers and reviewing bank activity reports to ensure that all payments made by and to the organization
are processed appropriately. As a treasury analyst, you will make cash and bank reconciliations, as well as fix any
unresolved discrepancies using transaction reports.
- Managing the relationships with banks across multiple entities in EMEA
- Processing and managing the payments to and from the entities
- Preparation and managing Bank Guarantees to support Bids and Tenders processing for the EMEA entities
- Daily banking operations
Adhoc duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related major (such as accounting, economics, or business administration
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in finance and accounting within an international / US organization
- A ‘hands on’ work style, comfortable with the detail, and able to move seamlessly between tactical and strategic
- issues as required.
- Demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail with a steadiness under pressure.
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and a team player
- Fluent in English and other EU languages (preferable Italian Language) is a plus.
ASP is a global family of more than 20 industry-leading industrial growth and technology companies, united by a shared purpose: to make the world stronger, safer, and more effective by providing essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Here, you get the excitement of a “startup” with the stability and predictability of an organization strongly grounded in its roots and with a proven track record of growth. There’s no limit to what you can learn, or the impact you can make: for you, for us, for growth. Come join our team at Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP) and be part of a global leader in infection prevention solutions for the healthcare industry. With advanced products, technologies, and workflows for medical sterilization and disinfection, ASP is dedicated to defending the lives of patients, families, healthcare workers, providers, and communities. Add your talent to our extraordinary team and help us in our mission to make healthcare safer for everyone. ASP is based in Irvine, California with core sites in Everett, Washington and Schaffhausen, Switzerland plus many more offices around the world.