Amsterdam – Full-time
We are currently building our Treasury team and have an opening for a Treasury Accountant, who will lead, monitor, and evaluate all day-to-day treasury activities. To be successful in this role you need a strong background in Treasury Accounting. We welcome people who are not shy of doing manual work at the start of the role and who are excited about having an important role in our Treasury technology implementation.
European Residential Management is the exclusive asset and property management team of European Residential REIT (www.eresreit.com). We manage approximately 6.500 residential apartment suites and townhomes in over 120 properties in the Netherlands. Our properties are located across the Netherlands, including major centers like Amsterdam, The Hague and Utrecht, and smaller centers including Cuijk, Enschede, Gouda, Heerenveen, Huizen, Ijsselstein, Koog aan de Zaan, Meppel, Oldenzaal, Scherpenzeel and Warnsveld.
- Day to day cash receipts, disbursements and movement for all companies and bank accounts;
- Ensuring adequate liquidity, payment and receipt of funds;
- Complete accurate Cash Flow Statements;
- Communicating cash position to management;
- Ad hoc financial analysis and other projects including systems enhancements;
- Supporting payment processes for entire portfolio involving, leases, financing, and credit facilities;
- Responsible for daily cash management, wire transfers, online transfers, audit support, AP payment proposals;
- Responsible for the intercompany cash pool and loan process management;
- Ensuring accounting staff are provided the documentation needed to accurately reflect Treasury activities;
- Ensuring internal and external auditors receive information requested;
- Supporting other functions as they relate to treasury transactions;
- Enhancing Treasury process documentation and implementing process improvements;
- Treasury Technology implementation together with the Treasury Manager;
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance, Treasury, or Economics;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Treasury of which at least 2 years as a Senior;
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas;
- Advanced Excel Skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, VBA & Macros, financial modelling, etc.)
- SAP Experience is preferable;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written; Dutch is not required but nice to have;
Interested and want to apply?
Do you meet our requirements, and do you see yourself being successful in this new challenge? Apply directly to join our energetic team! We are looking forward to your application.