Rijswijk – Full-time
As Treasury Accountant, you will be working in a high performing team, alongside peers always trying to reach the next level. As part of the Accounting & Back Office team you will ensure the internal and external compliance of all payment obligations (invoices, debt- and derivative transactions) and you play an important key-role within the treasury of the BMW Group. You like to work with figures, and you are curious to understand the story behind these. This means you are responsible for the entire financial accounting process and proactively improves the processes of the Accounting & Back Office department. You will report to the Head of Accounting & Back Office and work closely with the other departments Treasury, Controlling and Tax.
A selection of your responsibilities:
- Checking, confirming and managing day to day treasury payments across global bank accounts.
- Collaborate with and provide relevant treasury and accounting information to different stakeholders as banks, auditors, headquarter.
- Ensuring a consistent, timly and high-quality reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis (group- and statury reporting, reporting Dutch Central Bank, etc.) based on internal and external (accounting) guidelines.
- Ad hoc financial analysis and preparation of presentations for the management.
- Proactively participate in companywide projects.
- Continuously improving the treasury processes and optimize reporting activities.
About BMW Finance N.V.
BMW Finance N.V., a subsidiary of BMW AG, is the largest Treasury Center of the BMW Group and consequently responsible for the worldwide treasury activities and holds a wide range of responsibilities regarding funding and investing. Together with the head office in Munich, BMW Finance N.V. coordinates the financial activities of the BMW Group companies spread over the entire world. In order to do so, BMW Finance N.V. is responsible to ensure sufficient internal financing within the BMW Group as well as leading the financial risks related to its large credit portfolio.
Besides a competitive salary we offer.
- 24 holidays and 6 adv days;
- Annual salary increase based on personal development and achievements;
- Personal Bonus;
- Company Bonus;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Collective pension scheme;
- End year benefit (13th Month);
- Interesting BMW/MINI and BMW Motorrad arrangements.
You enjoy working independently, are curious and love to solve complex issues. You are not afraid to ask for help wherever needed nor support when you see it is needed. As strong communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset, passion for numbers and attention for detail you turn grafics and numbers into information everyone understands. You are a solution thinker with analytical skills and result-oriented. Presented with a problem and the right tools, you quickly improve in order to achieve your goals. Your enthusiasm is infectious.
Due to the complexity and the high responsibility of our tasks, we require:
- You have a university degree in an Economics, Accounting and/or Finance related study;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is an advantage;
- Someone with advanced excel and power point skills, PowerBI is a pre;
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS.
- Video introduction with Talent Acquisition Officer
- First interview with Simone Schumacher (Head of Accounting & Back Office) and colleague
- Second interview with Esther Kuneken (HR Business Partner) and colleague
A pre-employment check is part of this procedure (s.a. integrity check)