Voorschoten – Full-time
This role is ideally suited to a highly knowledgeable, career oriented designated financial professional seeking a challenging opportunity. Reporting to the head of finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and managing the group treasury program.
citizenM is a hotel providing affordable luxury for the mobile citizens of the world. With style that will knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and cost conscious. We currently have hotels in Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, New York and Paris, with more to come in Europe, the USA and Asia. We are proud to have put the hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach. citizenM is a global hotel company that dares to be different in everything we do. This means our hotels are not traditional… and neither are our support offices. We’re open-minded, with open hearts and global minds. Looking for people who love people, that’s how we make the world feel at home.Would you like to bring your talent to a refreshingly different company?
- Responsible for management of treasury activities including cash management and managing working capital needs
- Makes recommendations and sets strategy regarding cash management and FX hedging
- Advises and ensures the implementation of an optimal and efficient administrative system allowing for cash pooling, tracking of inter-company flows, etc.
- Responsible for financial risk management
- Provides financial analysis, modelling, and recommendations for cash management, including updating monthly cash projections and working capital management
- Create / update policies and procedures relating to treasury with the objective to build a modern and professional treasury environment
- Support the head of finance in various related activities
- BS/BA in Business, Economics, Finance, or related quantitative field.
- MBA, CFA and/or CPA strongly desired
- Proven track-record and substantial relevant treasury experience (9+ years)
- Hands-on mentality and self-starter who can create and build a modern/professional treasury environment with relevant policies, procedures and systems
- Highest level of integrity and ethics, as reflected in past experience and by references is essential
- Capable of managing difficult and demanding situations
- Capable of solving problems and using sound judgement
- Quality and detail oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent team player
- Good knowledge of Excel