| 03-07-2019 | treasuryXL |
Liquidity & cash management, treasury reporting and projects within a financial intstitution, Excel skills required, Utrecht, expected max salary of €65K, also open for juniors.
TASKS SENIOR REPORTING & CASH MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
As the Senior Reporting & Cash Management Specialist, part of the treasury team, you will be responsible for:
- liquidity management and cash forecasting
- treasury reporting (including reporting on interest rate hedging positions)
- funding and corporate finance related projects
- monitor and structure bank accounts and cash flows
- responsible for reporting and management payment flows of assets
IDEAL SENIOR REPORTING & CASH MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
The ideal Senior Reporting & Cash Management Specialist has a firm background in cash management, preferably within financial services. You’ll work within a fast changing environment where a lot of structuring still needs to take place, it’s important for candidates to be flexible and to be able to adapt fast to changes. Good Excel skills are required!
Our client is a small (private equity owned) financial institution that has the strong ambition to develop a market leading lending business.
REMUNERATION AND PROCESS
This role will start as soon as possible. The expected max base salary is €65K.