Amsterdam – Full-time
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organisation, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you’ll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you’re ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximise value for our clients. Join us and together we’ll maximise the value of your career.
Our Treasury Specialist will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Treasury department, including but not limited to:
- Assist in opening and closing bank accounts by gathering all necessary information from legal/tax and populating required forms
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts for all European entities. Prepare estimate to actual analysis and understand and explain the key performance drivers to the Treasury Director.
- Manage the cash balances for all cash pooling participants. Ensure no party borrows from the pool for more than 11 months and coordinates long-term cash planning with the Treasury Director.
- Track and settle inter-company receivables and payables
- Ensure invoices are appropriately generated for inter-company transactions
- Ensure all cash transfers have appropriate documentation/reasons
- Work with tax to ensure tax-efficient cash movement
- Track and maintain list of bank accounts and the related signatory authority
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Financial or Business Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- c. 1-3 years’ experience in treasury / cash management
- A self-starter, detail oriented, possess strong quantitative and analytical skills and strong organizational skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English; multiple language ability is an advantage
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs.
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.