Utrecht – Full-time
You will take on treasury reporting and cash management responsibilities as part of RNHB’s Finance and Control team. RNHB has a complex funding structure that includes bank warehouse facilities and securitisations. In addition to overseeing the monthly reporting cycle, you will play an important role in addressing the funding challenges that come with a rapidly growing business. To be successful, you will need to collaborate with the Front office, Risk Management and Business Intelligence teams. In addition, you will contribute to various funding and corporate finance related projects, such as periodic securitisations, funding structure optimisations, process improvements etc.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Responsible for preparation and data integrity of mortgage data tapes;
• Responsible for preparation of external investor reports;
• Handle liquidity management and liaise with external funding providers to initiate funding requests;
• Own and improve the weekly cash forecasting process;
• Monitor existing funding lines and related covenants/triggers, and intervene when necessary;
• Monitor, steer and report on existing interest rate hedging positions;
• Report on public and securitisation transactions;
• Coordinate and support in new transactions;
• Proactively liaise with various stakeholders and give advice on new upcoming regulation and legislation.
What do you bring to the table?
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and smart candidate that enjoys working in a team. As a senior professional you’re detail oriented and have the ability to deliver against tight deadlines. Therefore, you possess strong communication and interpersonal skills as well.
• You have obtained a master’s degree in business or economics;
• You have 5 – 8 years of experience in a corporate treasury or finance role;
• You have experience with line- and project management;
• You have advanced knowledge of Excel;
• You have excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
What do we offer you?
- An ambitious team in an informal and non-hierarchal organization that is constantly evolving;
- A friendly atmosphere with colleagues who support each other;
- A workplace at an easily accessible location next to the station of Utrecht (WTC), with an impressive view of the city;
- Good, modern employee benefits, such as unlimited leave;
- Autonomy and support to do your work and to develop yourself;
- A RNHB bar with karaoke set, table tennis and table football;
- Good coffee and fresh fruit every day.
Who are we?
RNHB is a leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate lending business, with knowledge of the national, regional and local real estate markets. We provide loans for commercial real estate and for residential properties intended for rental or resale. RNHB offers tailor-made solutions for the middle segment of the real estate market and has both know-how of credit, real estate and construction.
We have the strong ambition to expand our business through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions to develop a market leading lending business. RNHB is a longstanding and experienced company with the culture of a start-up. With a solid shareholder base and a good competitive position we have an excellent growth perspective.
We employ around 100 employees, operating from the office in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Our work environment is dynamic, pleasant, informal and focused on collaboration. Our organization is in full development and preparing for scaling up our business. RNHB has a distinctive culture: we are agile in our approach to change and innovate!