Amsterdam – Full-time
At Worldline, our technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. We design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Treasurer, then get ready to join our company.
We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, reduce costs, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, innovative and process driven colleague to our team.
You will work for Worldline’s Merchant Services Global Business Line. This is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions. Merchant Services’ unique combination of payment, digital and transactional expertise allows merchants to boost sales and enhance the customer experience.
We cover the full retail value chain, online and in-store, through a complete approach, delivering a real digital journey for retailers and their customers and facilitating consumer engagement, via seamless services, on any device – with payment at the heart of the shopping experience.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Contribute to bank relationship management
- Administer all bank accounts, rationalizing the existing bank infrastructure
- Keep banking mandates updated internally and externally
- Be primary administrator of banking portals and TMS system
- Assist with KYC reviews and AML compliance requirements from banks
- Trade finance: arrange bank guarantees / letters of credit to support business expansion, optimizing number of counterparties and instruments
- Assist in preparation and analysis of FX exposure reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Participate in the FX trading activities
- Understand and explain FX P&L results and underlying drivers
- Liaise with other teams and departments to identify/solve FX issues and minimize variances between forecasts and actuals
- Monitor foreign exchange rates and interest rates
- Communicate and partner with all business facing organizations, subsidiaries and other stakeholders to understand current requirements and provide the needed Treasury support for geographical business expansion as well as implementation of new technologies and solutions
- Contribute to identify the right banking partner and solution to facilitate new market / product expansion as well as obtain financing if needed
- Provide product profitability assessments, pricing quotes and analysis
- Provide monthly reporting and analysis on bank fees and interest cost
- Report regularly on e-banking users, bank accounts and mandates, keeping all records current
- Report quarterly on all outstanding trade finance instruments
- Support internal and external audit requests defining and reporting on KPIs and KRIs
- Provide strategic reporting and analysis as requested by the business and management
- Support Treasury system implementations
- Contribute to company projects requiring Treasury support
- Drive automation and process improvement initiatives to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of Treasury operations
Skills we can’t do without:
- 5 years of Treasury experience with mid- to large-, publicly traded, multi-national corporations
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred
- Other certification (CFA, ACT) is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical, time management, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Team player and able to work independently
- Highly motivated self-starter thriving in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Treasury operations, global banking and payment systems, cash management structures and tools, foreign exchange
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint)
More reasons to join us:
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits. These include: a rewarding salary, 29.5 days’ annual leave, an attractive pension scheme plus many more.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.