Amsterdam – Full-time
Uber’s Treasury team drives operational and strategic value in each country in which we operate. This role will report to the Treasury Manager and is based in our Amsterdam office. In this exciting position, you will play a meaningful role in enabling a world class Treasury organization that supports Uber’s multifaceted and fast growing business needs. As a member of the Global Finance Team, you will bring treasury subject matter expertise and serve as a trusted advisor to the broader Uber team.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement cashflow forecasting processes for all regions with a focus on standardizing data accuracy and availability
- Contribute to important metrics to measure liquidity efficiency
- Support in the management of intercompany loans, funding and netting of intercompany transactions
- Collaborate cross functionally to support business and payment localisation
- Find opportunities to streamline intercompany settlement & funding processes
- Execute investment of excess onshore cash balances
- Support in building a solid Global Liquidity Infrastructure for scale
- Develop and manage regular and ad-hoc Treasury reports
- Back up support in daily cash and liquidity management for the EMEA region
- Participate in and support other treasury projects with a focus on transformational activity
What you’ll need
- We are looking for someone with a minimum of 4 of cash management experience at a top corporate or financial institution with a focus on funding and forecasting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Great interpersonal skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a standout colleague is a must
We would consider it a plus if you have advanced data skills, CTP, CFA or MBA. Experience within a Public company in a large multi-national is preferred and enthusiasm for Uber!
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.