Amsterdam – Full-time
Booking.com is looking for an experienced Senior Treasury Analyst to join our centralised Treasury team.
The Senior Cash Manager will play a crucial role in the execution, evolution and improvement of core Treasury and cash management activities.
You will be part of an experienced team and will report to the Team Lead Cash Management – Payments with this team responsible for cash management activities relating to our Payments Business Unit.
You will play a leading role in the development of the global cash management function to comply with regulatory frameworks in relation to safeguarding of third party funds, while ensuring that short term liquidity forecasting and optimisation models are developed, maintained and utilized to support key liquidity and funding decisions.
Y ou will be engaged in numerous finance transformation projects, inclusive of supporting the development, operational design and build of cash management processes in SAP S/4 HANA.
Due to the continuous growth and evolution of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role will evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and challenge yourself to take on additional projects and responsibilities as required.
- Manage the day to day cash management operations of applicable entities in accordance with regulatory frameworks and applicable laws to include, cash concentration activities, payment initiation and settlements, money market investments and redemptions,account funding, and management reporting
- Take a lead role in setting up optimal cash and liquidity management structures, ERP and TMS set up for cash management processes
- Develop with our data analytics and financial systems team short term cashflow forecasts for our payments business model
- Operate, monitor and improve short term developed forecasts, tracking forecasted results versus actuals, providing insights and rationale for key variances
- Perform ad-hoc projects, tasks and analysis to help support decisions, resolve issues or support other business needs related to cash management activities
- Drive, execute and improve weekly / monthly KPI and cash management reporting to leadership team
- Drive operational excellence across all areas of direct ownership and develop internal controls,process documentation and desktop procedures
- Monitoring of working capital balances to ensure adequate and appropriate cash levels are held in applicable currencies to support operational needs for relevant entities and business models
- Support a continuous improvement program through identifying issues, working with key internal stakeholders to include our Fintech unit,
- Payment Operations and other finance functions to improve E2E process through both process and system enhancements
- Global escalation individual for all cash management activities to support the cash management requirements of payment business units and regulated payment flows.
- Develop relationships across the business to be a trusted business partner and problem solver on cash management issues
- Support critical system implementation projects and lead / drive discussions with Treasury and project stakeholders to ensure best in class end to end cash management and reporting solutions are enabled in SAP S/4 HANA.
- Project manager for implementation of various cash management projects to include expansion of regulated activities and Global Cash and
- Liquidity Management solutions (Notional Pooling / Local pooling structures)
- +5 years working experience within operational treasury and cash management with specific experience in relation to corporate cash management, Liquidity planning, implementing operational process and controls and Foreign Exchange Management.
- Master degree in Finance or Economics or applicable field
- Demonstrated direct experience in Treasury Cash Management and experience of performing a similar role for an international regulated (Financial Institution, licensed Payment Service Provider) entity is preferred
- Designation as a certified Cash Manager or Certified Treasury Professional is a plus
- Direct experience with SAP is a must
- Broad knowledge and understanding of swift connectivity, MT messages
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management skills and to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously while driving assigned projects to completion
- Team player and proven ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to interpret management requirements and act on them under your own initiative working autonomously to deliver across your assigned areas of responsibilities
- Strong excel and analytical skills
- Excellent English speaker with strong communication skills, able to adapt style and approach in order to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Experience and comfortable dealing, presenting and communicating with senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible and a positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and across multiple internal stakeholders (Legal, Tax, Corporate and Local Accounting teams) to deliver successful project outcomes
- Able to demonstrate relentless tenacity to drive business objectives and deliver results;
Pre- Employment Screening
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the open position at Booking.com.