Amsterdam – Full-time
For our Back Office Treasury Department within Operations Division, Back Office Treasury team, we are looking for a: (Senior) Officer Back Office Treasury. The candidate will be responsible for processing, follow up and administration of treasury products, which are main securities (eurobonds + equities), futures, options, repo.s and FX derivatives. This position will be covering only corporates customer segment and not retail banking clients. As a back office employee, (s)he is required to support Treasury front office to run the business in line with the strategies, identify automation and improvement opportunities and work with the relevant parties to apply these improvement points in coordination with her/his supervisor.
Note: This position is not a Treasury front office job, therefore only candidates who are interested in working at the Back Office should apply
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is an international bank headquartered in Amsterdam. We have branches and subsidiaries in Germany, Malta, Switzerland, Ukraine and Romania.
- Authorizes the transactions in the core banking system and ensures the deals are settled within cut-off times through Swift or external applications by releasing the messages. (S)he ensures to escalate the mismatches and failures in settlements to prevent any operational/financial risks.
- Responsible for following up and monitoring the payments and receivables related with the transactions to ensure CEB NV’s related payment responsibilities are fulfilled / the counter party payments are received on due date properly.
- Responsible for the settlements of bonds / equities.
- Responsible for booking and administration of (OTC) derivatives and reporting.
- Follows up coupon/redemption/dividend payments.
- Higher professional education / University education
- Expertise in EMIR and MiFID regulations & reporting is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in both verbal as written English
- Dutch local or you should already have a work-permit!
Click on the LinkedIn apply button or share this advertisement if you know a suitable candidate.
For more information you can contact Ms. Rink Swagerman or Ms. Elvan Safak from the Operations department, tel. +31 20 35 78 632 / + 31 20 35 78 196.
Please feel free to have a look at our website www.crediteurope.nl