Bussum – Full-time
You will join our corporates consulting team based in Bussum. The role is varied and offers plenty of opportunity to take on new challenges. You will have a background either in treasury with an interest and willingness to learn about treasury technology or a background in related technology (eg. SAP FICO) with an interest and willingness to learn about treasury.
Zanders is a recognized specialist in treasury consulting. To add to our growing team in the Netherlands we are looking to hire a Senior Consultant who has the ambition to not only further grow in corporate treasury and treasury technology solutions but also contribute to the global development and recognition of Zanders. We also have positions available in the Belgium and the United Kingdom.
- Drawing up business cases, selecting new treasury systems, bank rationalization, organizational set ups
- Analyzing the strategy, structure, policy, management and operations of the client’s treasury practices and identifying solutions with realistic recommendations
- Implementing proposed solutions, while working in both large and small teams
- Assisting in market and product development, defining best practices for our clients
- Participating in internal knowledge delegation sessions, such as internal and external trainings
Skills to be successful
- Minimum of 2 years’ engagement in Corporate Treasury, Treasury Consulting or a related technology area (eg. SAP FICO)
- Knowledge in Treasury Management, Treasury Management Systems, In-House Banking, Payment Factories, Bank Connectivity
- Implementation knowledge of Treasury systems such as SAP, IT2, Kyriba, Quantum and other related tools such as SWIFT
- Team player with the ambition to form part of a smaller team, prepared to contribute towards growth and prosperity
- Completed Master’s degree in a financial, mathematical or technology related topic
- Good command of the Dutch and English language
- Willingness to travel
We offer in return
- Varied and personal training program that will elevate your soft skills and content knowledge.
- Opportunity to work alongside a variety of clients and consultants, enabling you to build new skills quickly and become a refined professional with credibility and value
- A fun and enterprising team and organization that encourages, motivates and focuses on its people
Who we are
We are an international specialized consultancy firm advising global organizations within treasury management, risk management and corporate finance. Our clients choose us because of our specialist and trend setting ideas surrounding financial solutions. Our 160 colleagues work from our offices in The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, United States, Switzerland and the Nordics.
Zanders encourages its employees to share their ideas and to remain at the forefront of innovative services and solutions. We offer the possibility to specialize and develop professionally, taking on personal responsibility for client projects from an early stage. Our culture is transparent and thrives on the open exchange of ideas and knowledge between colleagues.
If you are interested to join our team please click on the “apply” button and submit your resume and motivation letter.