Amsterdam – Full-time
SGCIB is looking for a Senior Cash Management Sales Manager!
- Development of own client portfolio of existing clients and prospects to ensure a growth of NBI and volumes of transactions processed year on year in line with objectives:
- Target clients are Dutch and international corporates
- Find business opportunities with clients and prospects
- Respond to Requests For Proposals
- Assess customer needs and recommend effective strategies
- Negotiate pricing to optimize profitability of Cash Management solutions
- Retain existing clients by providing a high level of customer service
- Credit risk management of clients:
- Identify short term financing needs and prepare adequate credit proposals and credit applications (overdrafts, cash poolings, domestic guarantees)
- Follow up credit risks and utilizations, and take proper actions to avoid unauthorized debit positions
- Maintainance of seamless working relationships with teams, both locally and internationally:
- The Relationship Coverage teams to ensure first class client treatment
- The Corporate Credit teams to ensure appropriate credit risk assessment
- The Corporate & Cash Management Coverage teams
- Share with colleagues your knowledge about the clients, their business plan and strategy
- Compliance risk management, as the first line of defense:
- Cooperate with the Compliance team colleagues to ensure client compliance in regards to Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Money Laundering screening, KYC processes (mainly onboardings), all other regulatory requirements and the branch risk appetite
- Make sure obligations are met, support with controls related to permanent supervision
- Frequent client visits and business travel is part of the role
- You are graduated with a Master’s degree from a Business School, Engineering School or University in Finance or related, or with recognised field
- You have 5 to 10 years of previous experience in a similar position
- Client centric mindset and behaviour
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent command of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- You are fluent in English
Why Join Us
Société Générale Amsterdam is a fully-owned branch and is the investment banking arm (SG GBIS) of Société Générale in the Netherlands. The Global Transaction Banking (GTB) business line is one of the business lines of the branch.
The Payment and Cash Management (PCM) activity, part of our GTB Division proposes solutions to treasurers of international and Dutch corporate clients, such as accounts and payments, liquidity management, bank connectivity solutions, foreign exchange, guarantees, and many other innovative solutions.
The PCM team includes a sales team and a customer support team. You will be part of the Sales team (3 sales managers and 2 sales assistants) in charge of maintaining existing client portfolio, but mostly seeking for new business opportunities.
The Sales Manager acts in the Dutch regulatory, legal and fiscal environment. As such, he/she will need to have all the qualifications possibly required by the supervision body in charge of banks to comply with his/her responsibilities & duties.