Amsterdam – Full-time
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role…
The role is based within the Treasury & Control team who ensure that we always have the right amount of money, in the right Currency, in the right place, at the right time. A core part of this role is ensuring client’s funds are handled in accordance with FCA (UK) and DNB (NL) regulatory requirements.
Day to day tasks…
Directly accountable for:
- Execution of all daily reconciliation and control processes such that any abnormal transactions are identified, investigated ad corrected
- Execution of daily FCA/DNB safeguarding tasks (client money segregation and reconciliation)
- Execution of internal transfers/trades for commissions, profit/losses, charges, etc.
Support & enable:
- Identification and delivery of opportunities to improve/streamline Treasury and Control processes
- Resolution of daily issues impacting our customers or ability to demonstrate control of funds held by Currencycloud
Take part in:
- Reviewing reconciliation and control activity regularly, ensuring it is fit for purpose
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
You must be able to demonstrate experience of reconciliation and control processes in international payments within an FX payments company, bank or broker. It would be beneficial if you have experience with high volume daily payments processing, completing daily reconciliations and understanding how FCA and/or DNB regulations impact our business.
All successful candidates should:
- Be highly numerate and analytical
- Have a meticulous and thorough approach and very high attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Be able to deliver against time pressured deadlines
- Perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
At the moment we are transitioning from an office based working environment to a remote first company, so we have adapted our already great Benefits package to reflect this.
In addition to our existing benefits package; we now offer a day off each month for your mental health on top of the 25 days Annual Leave allowance and a day off for your birthday. Our comprehensive Health Care includes mental health support service access and we have live streamed health based activities like Yoga and Barre classes each week! We run fortnightly company updates hosted by our CEO to keep employees up to date on developments and also include an open forum for employees to ask questions.
If you think your skills and experience match what we are looking for and you’d like to join a Fintech industry unicorn, please get in touch!