Schiphol Region – Full-time
Dynamic international trading organisation, operational #cash & finance manager, #Schiphol region, #operations, €55K/yr, speaking Dutch is a plus.
Tasks Interim Cash & Finance Manager
- Operational payments and maintenance of the international bank account structure;
- FX risk mitigation including trades;
- Managing credit risk with your specialized colleagues, lowering the DSO;
- Coordination of the cash & credit management team;
- General accounting and finance tasks and projects;
- Representation treasury to in- and external stakeholders.
Ideal interim cash manager
The ideal candidate for this position has a relevant track record in treasury and cash management preferably in smaller organisations. A solid foundation in accounting is appreciated. As a person she is flexible, proactive and not afraid to speak her mind. Understanding Dutch would be an asset. The candidate can have a longer track record, although the budget is tight. Also candidates making a second or third career step are invited.
Our client is a medium sized trading organisation with a global presence. The average employee is relatively young, has a high energy level and a strong focus on results. The current success is a stepping stones for further improvement and growth projects, also in corporate treasury.
Remuneration and Process
The expected maximum base salary is €55K with market level fringe benefits. The Treasurer Test might be part of the recruitment process.
T: +31 850 866 798
M: +31 6 2467 9339
E: [email protected]