Hoofddorp – Full-time
The Manager, Treasury Operations reports directly to the Global Treasury Director and is based in the Netherlands. You supervise a small team in the Netherlands and together with the Global Treasury Director you are responsible for a wide range of Treasury activities including Cash management, cash forecasting, bank relationship management, Interest and FX risk management and treasury reporting. This position will require interaction with all levels, cross functionally, throughout the global organization including senior management in support of the Company’s strategic objectives.
Your Day To Day
- Primary day-to-day contact with corporate cash management banks in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Responsible for all bank account administration including:
- Account opening/closing
- Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements
- Maintenance of bank account signatories
- Manage user administration in electronic banking systems from different banks including user creation, modifications and payment authorization.
- Advise on functional maintenance and improvements within the electronic banking infrastructure.
- Evaluate and advice on global cash and liquidity pooling strategies to complement existing cash management infrastructure and increase global liquidity.
- Manage daily cash positions in Europe, Latin America and Asia.
- Monitoring and managing the companies foreign exchange exposures including identifying, evaluate, and recommend strategies to minimize foreign currency exposure.
- Executing Foreign Exchange transactions.
- Support the business with Trade Finance/Bank guarantees.
- Collaborating with business development regarding M&A activities and integrations.
- Collaborate with Tax, Accounting, and Legal teams on a variety of liquidity, working capital, and tax optimization projects.
- Identifying ways to improve productivity and efficiency through technology and process improvements.
- Provide through dashboard insight in our cash position and Foreign Exchange exposures.
- Support our global cash forecasting process.
- Develop and maintain Treasury policies, standards, procedures and controls.
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Treasury environment with cash management, banking and foreign exchange experience.
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements in all regions we operate (EMEA and APAC).
- Interest and knowledge of financial markets.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a demanding environment.
- Highly organized.
- Able to communicate at a high level in English (both written and spoken).
- Strong excel modelling skills.
- Treasury workstation and bank software experience preferable but not required.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
What We Offer
- A great Team and culture – please see our Recruitment Video.
- An exciting career as an integral part of a world-leading software company providing solutions for architecture, engineering, and construction.
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- The opportunity to work within a global and diversely international team.
- A supportive and collaborative environment.
- Colleague Recognition Awards.
Who We Are
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries. www.bentley.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Bentley is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, religion/belief, national origin, caste, age, or any other characteristic protected by local law or unrelated to job qualifications.