Utrecht – Full-time
#TreasuryManager #Treasury #CorporateFinance #risk #financing #bonds #securitization #Utrecht, max salary €85K/year.
Tasks Manager Treasury & Corporate Finance
As the right hand of the Head of Treasury you are responsible for:
- Co-leading all activities for Treasury Operations, Corporate Finance ánd Risk Management (with focus on the last two area’s);
- Ensure and advice on the company’s compliance with financial and non-financial covenants;
- Key contact person for internal and external stakeholders (banks, rating agencies, other finance departments);
- Reporting and presenting results, internally and externally.
Ideal Manager Treasury & Corporate Finance
The ideal candidate:
- Has a relevant Masters’s degree;
- Has 8+ years experience within Treasury/Corporate Finance;
- Is analytic;
- Has strong communication and presentation skills;
- TMS experience is a big plus.
Our client is well-known and developed a sophisticated and international treasury team in a short span of time. Shareholders are demanding and expect nothing but the best. Employees are supported according to modern HR standards.
Remuneration and Process
The maximum base salary for this position is €85K. On top of this they offer a bonus and have a benefit package structured in a modern way leaving employees room to choose for what they value most. For interested candidates who qualify further information is available. Some of our clients ask candidates to take the Treasurer Test