Amsterdam – Full-time
“We are happy to announce an entry level Treasury position in Amsterdam Office and enthusiastic to pass on our knowledge of innovative treasury systems” Gabor Holl, Head of Treasury Operations
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB:
- As a Junior Treasury Operations Analyst you will gain the cash management and FX exposure reporting knowledge. You will understand the business specifics of the countries verify that all cash management related activities are properly and timely followed. As a Junior TOA you will be trained for the cash management activities of the countries mainly in terms of cash flow forecasting and daily cash position setting.
- As a Junior Treasury Operations Analyst you also gain knowledge of the FX exposure. You will develop a sufficient level of understanding of all the business specifics of the countries in terms of supply chain and procurement processes, business planning processes and accounting and performs the end to end process of capturing all Foreign Currency exposures.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Learn how to manage cash flow forecasting
- Assist on managing FX exposure reporting
- Grow your skills on the end to end process of capturing FX exposures in all related SAP systems (Supply Chain, Procurement, Business Planning, BW-Reporting, ERP) for both cash flow and balance sheet exposure
- Review and suggest changes to credit lines / funding
- Participate in sweeps set up and testing
- Review daily funding need and request bank transfers
- Prepare cash flow forecasting timely and accurately
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- My Master degree is in Finance
- Strong English language skills
- High attention to detail and great accuracy
- Business knowledge of SAP and treasury front office would be an asset
- I am good communicator able to maintain good relationships across the company and externally
- I am resilient and flexible to adapt to changing and situations and circumstances
About your new Team
We are a family of over 28 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.